So my biggest fear about my vegan challenge is that I won’t know what to cook or won’t have the ingredients I need on hand and will end up munching on something I shouldn’t. No bueno! To try and prevent myself from slipping up and eating some unmentionables (meat, fish & dairy) I’ve been planning my menu in advance and hitting the grocery store so I will have everything I need on hand!
Here’s my plan for this week:
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie
- Lunch – Hummus Pinwheels
- Dinner – Spinach Basil Pesto w/ Brown Rice Pasta
- Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ Walnuts, Flax Seeds & Hemp Seeds
- Lunch – Greens & Berries Salad
- Dinner – Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice *no egg
- Breakfast – Avo Toasts
- Lunch – Fresh Berries & Almond Sandwich
- Dinner – Rice Noodles with Peanut Sauce & Mixed Vegetables
- Breakfast – Mango & Coconut Millet
- Lunch – Leftover Eggplant & Chickpea Tagine
- Dinner – Broccoli Risotto
Stock your fridge lovelies and join me on this cooking and eating adventure! Let me know what you like best!
Love in Life,